After a hugely successful
Industry Day 2016
Employment Offers and Applications Flood in!
Thanks to the 200+ people that supported our students at this year’s industry day. Guests included representatives from many companies as well as schools, prospective students and friends of design and engineering.
This morning (20th October) we received a flood of offers for a number of students (we’ll keep you posted – it’s still confidential) as well as numerous applications for next year’s intake. If you are considering starting in January – please don’t waste any time – we are filling fast!
One of the visiting CEO’s had the following to say -:
Thank you for your invitation to your Industry Day. The exhibitions, the quality of the work, the presentations by your students, and the enthusiasm of your students was very commendable, and I congratulate you and your team for this.
REV-ising the future!
Our students are conspiring to re-invent the future.
As well as exhibiting their portfolios, they will be presenting their REV.X concepts.
19th October 2016, 2pm-4pm
(There’s no schedule so feel free to arrive at any time between 2pm and 4pm)
3rd Floor, 301 Temple House, 57 Buitenkant Street, Cnr Roeland Street, Gardens, Cape Town
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- People interested in a career in draughting / Computer Aided Design
- Employers looking for the best junior draughtspersons in South Africa *
- Manufacturers looking for fresh ideas
- Anyone interested Engineering, Architecture or Design
* Employers, please note: we charge a placement fee. Enquiries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.