This is a permanent position
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the baking and catering sector:
The successful incumbent MUST have the following to be considered:
- Draughting Diploma / Computer assisted engineering graphics qualification
- Minimum 1 years experience in a Technical Drawing office
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Solidworks . AutoCad 3D or similar an advantage
- Solidworks sheetmetal drawing experience
- Sound stainless steel knowledge or SASSDA approved certificate
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Sound administrative , planning, organizing and controlling skills
- Ability to work without supervision and take initiative and be pro-active
- Good team work skills
Key areas of performance:
- Create or change bakery layout drawings in Autocad
- Create or change Solid Works models and create or change manufacturing drawings thereof
- Create/change or issue cutting lists in Excel
- Office admin regarding updating of technical Drawings.
- Maintain drawing register and drawing library
- Assist in Creating and implement ISO policies and procedures
- Create and prepare reports and presentations for management and production as required
Full job description will be discussed in interview process
- Applicants must be prepared to be assessed /tested as part of the recruitment process.
- Applicants must submit their CV and clearly indicate the position applied for.